Those aren’t butterflies in your stomach! You’re feeling the urge to command battle-ready caterpillars on a mission to take a bite out of the red caterpillar army!
Battlepillars is a tug-of-war game where you command caterpillars armed to the teeth with flamethrowers, sticky honey, mines, machine guns, and more! Need some air support? Call in Larry the Bird to deploy some diarrhetic carpet bombing! The woodland creatures are at your side, Commander!
Utilize the best strategies and combinations, from blitzkrieg battlepillars armed with only their feet to heavily armored, cannon wielding, rocket launching tankerpillars. You decide! Still not enough, Commander? Perfect your strategies in the Test Zone, then take the battle online against your friends in Multiplayer mode. Need to prove you’re the best? Climb up the leaderboards by tackling Endless Mode!
Currently Available On:
Four Ways to Play
Construct an army of Battlepillars using a wide variety of versatile, tactical segments to demolish your enemies.
Conquer your way through the map and defeat 50 enemy bases and 5 big bosses
Take the battle online and challenge your friends or enemies!
Experiment with new tactics and strategies in the Test Zone!
Survive for as long as possible against an onslaught of the red caterpillar army!
Get ready for the official Battlepillars contest with $10,000 in prizes!
Complete the single-player campaign to unlock endless mode and begin competing for the prize!
Hurry, contest begins October 11!
Battlepillar Wargaming bylaws
For all those brave enough to enter, be sure to play fair.
1Download Battlepillars for free on the Apple App store or on Google Play.
2Open Battlepillars and connect with Facebook to save your game progress and to be eligible to compete.
*Connecting with Facebook will provide Battlepillars access to your email only. We will not post on your wall.*
3Beat all 50 levels in campaign mode to unlock the Hardcore Endless mode
4Begin competing for the highest score in Hardcore Endless mode
5The Top 8 high scores in hardcore endless mode win cash!
6Contest ends November 30.
Legal & Terms and Conditions
Brought to you by our neighborhood friendly legal team
Battlepillars™ Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN.
Purchases will not increase your chances of winning. This is a game of skill and may not be used to conduct, advertise or promote any form of gambling.
1. Eligibility. In order to enter, you must be a Battlepillars player who has a Facebook® account. Eligible entrants may be legal residents of the United States, Korea, Germany, Russia, Italy, Spain, France, Japan, or Brazil who are at least the age of majority (usually 18 or 19 years) where you live or older as of the Contest Start Date. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Hitcents.com or its affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each (the “Released Parties”) are ineligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Contest Period. The Contest begins at Midnight on October 11th, 2013 (the “Start Date”) and ends on November 30, 2013 at midnight (the “End Date”). All times are Central Standard Time.
3. Entry. To enter, you must open the Battlepillars application (the “Game”) on your computer device and select the option to “connect with Facebook”, which will log you into your Facebook account. You must give Facebook your consent at the applicable app permission page to allow Facebook to share your e mail address with us. We will use your e mail address to contact you if you are a potential winner. Once you have given this consent and completed the “Campaign” mode in Battlepillars, you will be entered into the Contest. By entering, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation. By entering, you represent that you are eligible, and agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you acknowledge that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and unconditionally release Facebook from any liability in connection with the Contest.
4. Contest. You participate in the Contest by playing Battlepillars in “Hardcore Endless” mode, as designated in the Game. You must achieve certain scores and goals to enter Hardcore Endless mode. (Allies are not allowed in Hardcore Endless mode.) The highest cumulative score, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, earned in Hardcore Endless mode by midnight on the End Date will be deemed the potential Contest winner of the grand prize of $5,000 cash. %p The grand prize shall also include a video interview to be posted on the Sponsor’s social media channels, which discusses the winner's strategies and what they plan to do with the prize money. The top scores that rank 9 - 20, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be deemed potential winners of Battlepillars-related merchandise. The other top 7 scores, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be deemed potential winners of the following cash prizes:
2nd highest score - $2,000
3rd highest score - $1,000
4th highest score - $750
5th highest score - $600
6th highest score - $350
7th highest score - $200
8th highest score - $100
In the event of a tie, the first participant to achieve the applicable highest score shall be designated as the potential winner. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
5. Winner Selection. The 8 potential winners will be notified by e mail to the e mail address provided through Facebook as of the Start Date. Potential winners will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within seven (7) days of the date of initial notification e mail. Non compliance with the foregoing, with these Official Contest Rules, Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winneithin a reasonable time period, potential winner’s failure to respond within seven (7) days of date of Sponsor’s initial contact or return of prize notification as non deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarding of the prize to the next runner up. Winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Contest Rules. The tabulation of scores and identification of potential winners will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding on these and all other matters relating to the Contest. Payments will be made in United States dollars.
6. Applicable Law. This Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.
7. Indemnity and Release. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, delayed, undelivered or misdirected entries, scores, and other submissions or emails; theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submissions or registrations failures or malfunctions of the Game, Facebook, connections, cable, fiber optics, network, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay, or unavailability of the Game, Facebook, your computer device, any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to loss of scores or data on your computer device or on any server of Sponsor or its contractors, any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer device related to or resulting from participation in this Contest; errors in these Official Rules, in any Contest related advertisements or other materials; the selection or announcement of a potential winner or the distribution of a prize. The Released Parties shall have no liability and you agree to hold them harmless and release them from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to participant or any other person or entity, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to your participation in this Contest. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to: (a) disqualify any person (and void his/her scores) that has actually, or that Sponsor reasonably suspects has, tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Game, acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, and (b) modify, suspend or terminate this Contest (or any portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non authorized human intervention or other causes, including but not limited to war, strikes, and/or acts of God corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest or the Game and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, award prizes to the highest scoring eligible non suspect participants (as determined by Sponsor) as of the date of the event requiring such termination.
Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, you agree that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Game, this Contest, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest you; (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Choice of Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or your rights and obligations or of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the United States and, to the extent not inconsistent therewith, the laws of the State of Kentucky, USA.
10. Winners List. For the names of the winners (available December 14, 2013), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by December 3rd, 2013 to: 360 E. 8th Ave., Suite 401, Bowling Green, KY 42101, Attn: Battlepillars Contest.
Sponsor: Hitcents, Inc., 360 E. 8th Ave., Suite 401, Bowling Green, KY 42101, Attn: Battlepillars Contest.